Tools for Facilitation
- Meeting Roles – Give participants roles to help them engage.
- Meeting and Agenda Design Template
- Tips for Handling Difficult Situations – Difficult situations and behaviors are given. Working through them produces results.
- Tips for Using the Flip Chart – Use the flip chart, an essential tool in a facilitator’s work, most effectively.
- Tips For Meeting Facilitators
- Participation Map
- Observe your Meetings – Observe, observe, listen, and listen more than share the data with your group.
- 1-2-4-ALL – One of many group processes to allow ideas to bubble up.
- Decision-Making Options
- Common Problems and Solutions for Virtual Meetings
- Virtual Team Building Games
- 15 Online Whiteboard Tools for Training Online (Free and Paid)
Map the current reality to find leverage points.
- SWOT – Tease out the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- Force Field Analysis – Understand what forces are at play.
- Powerpoint Best Practices
- MentiMeter– Quick Real-Time Surveys
- Public Speaking at Toastmasters International
- Webinar Best Practices
- Zoom Recorded Trainings
- UW Pod Class – Writing Minutes and Meeting Notes
- This Meeting Could Have Been an Email – You Tube Recording