This course focuses on improving participants’ time management skills so that they can feel more productive and less stressed at work. Participants evaluate how their time is currently spent and learn techniques to prioritize and increase their mental focus. Participants also learn how to use time-saving methods and tools to spend time wisely.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how you really want to spend your time.
- Recognize the roles of importance and urgency.
- Develop strategies for managing the “stuff.”
- Identify and practice effective ways to work with others.
- Explore procrastination and ways to move through it.
- Learn tools and tips for managing your time better.