Turn meetings into time well spent today.
Ineffective meetings are a tremendous waste of time and resources. To ensure that meetings have greater value and produce tangible results, they must be skillfully planned and executed.
Participants in this course explore how to set more effective meeting goals, develop best practice agendas, encourage participation, and facilitate difficult group dynamics.
Participants will improve their skills in:
- Planning meetings
- Conducting meetings
- Improving results after meetings
- Gaining participation
- Diffusing common disruptions
- Managing difficult group dynamics
Nuts and Bolts
- Classes are conducted in person or virtually over zoom.
- Class size of 5 to 50 participants
- Time requirements range from 4 hours to 8 hours
- Easily blended with training topics such as Communication and Leadership
- Approved for four to six recertification credit for Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM). Ask about other recertification options.
Contact Us To be Be Informed…
about effective meetings workshops or for details about bringing this course to your organization